morning muse

morning muse

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Saturday, July 4 - Stonington, CT
I woke up rearing to go.  I took the car and spent day in Mystic, CT.  Announced to Harry that i needed a day to myself.  It had been a long time since i was the captain of my own way.  I listened to whatever music i wanted, i lingered as long as i wanted, i went up and down as many streets as i wanted, ate wherever i wanted and returned whenever i wanted.  kinda felt like a rebellious kid, let loose for a spell.  I had a blast and it did me a world of good.  Very much enjoyed the crowded tourist town of Mystic.  I returned with grocery for a 4th of July cook out on the boat and we watched, i would say, 6-8 sets of fireworks going on around us.



Mystic drawbridge

Harry and Ellen waiting for the 'works' to begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment