morning muse

morning muse

Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday 5/29 - River Dunes Marina stay over
Lots of thing i want to do today, none of which has anything to do with changing oil or holding tools or hauling dripping containers.  I wish Don was here so he and Harry could have a play date in the engine room.  Harry likes to talk about all he's doing but i told him early on....'i don't do motors.'  So i gathered our dirty clothes and packed up my little blue cart and off toward the facilities i hurried.  Truthfully, I sceedaddled the hell out of there as fast as i could.  

good ole big blue

this believe it or not is the shower house and laundry room.
I’ve been on the porch and/or in the laundry room all day.  I would have taken a dip in the pool but there are tons of kids and peeps here for a huge wedding and it’s just not that relaxing of an idea.  i’ve marked my spot on the porch, ordered a greek salad with chicken for lunch and checked on Harry once who reported things weren't going as well as planned.  So i sceeekaddled away again, as fast as i could.  And I've been in my porch spot all day.  very happily reading and writing….

A curious thing - no fighter jet runs today at all.  i guess they give folks a rest and not run maneuvers (I have no idea what i'm talking about) every day.  

my office today...




For dinner we plan to eat upstairs in their dining room - which is lovely. - i'll take a picture while we're there.  Harry just joined me and announced he's pretty proud of himself - job is complete.  and i guess mine is too cause H wants to talk.....  bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment